The crypto market is hot and could be the potential future currency of the world. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Graphic Designer/Animator, to join a successful fast growing crypto business startup and help take their brand to the moon.
What You’ll Do
Are you looking to be a part of the one of the most influential exchanges in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? DeversiFi is looking for a graphic designer/animator to join our rapidly growing team, to create graphics and animation to engage our global, diverse customer base and bring our brand to life. You’ll lead on creating our visual assets to support our marketing strategy and help bring our brand to life across all channels.
– Concept and develop all visual content/assets including social campaigns, email, paid ad campaigns, web graphics, animated videos etc
– You will also work with the team on multi channel campaigns and global toolkits, developing the core creative to have full impact on our channels.
– Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design that brings our brand to life.
– Work with our product, marketing, and internal teams to deliver the best solutions for our projects.
– Work to support our Head of marketing on brand application across all channels and alongside our Head of Product design across our web domains.
– Gather design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
– Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion. A visual designer at DeversiFi should be a versatile professional capable of managing their own work flow, contact with stakeholders and delivering to deadline.
What You’ll Need:
– Experience. 2/3 years experience as visual, brand, and/or motion designer in a professional environment is ideal. We don’t mind if it was in an agency, in-house or freelance, but we would like to see some demonstration of design work that you have led on. We’ll want to see your portfolio with a range of diverse projects.
– Creative thinking. You’ll be responsible for leading creative projects from ideation through to production and know how to bring them to life. You’ll need to be creative and have a strong desire to contribute.
– Start-up culture. You’ll thrive working in a fast paced environment, with experience of managing and delivering to multiple project deadlines. You’ll love working autonomously as well as collaborating on projects where you can and are driven to succeed.
– Tools. You’ll need to have experience of the full Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and after effects) or similar tools and Figma, and be comfortable creating still or moving graphics and video content. Additionally an understanding of Lottie and its design principles is desirable. You will need to know (or learn how to) create motion graphics(in AE) that could work well on web.
– Designs. You’ll be a strong graphic designer who has created content for digital advertising channels (social media, email, web) and follow trends keenly to apply this knowledge to all design tasks. You’ll have excellent attention to detail.
– Excellent communication skills. As a lot of communication happens through Slack or video calls, we’ll need the successful candidate to be able to get their ideas across in an articulate way, without the need for in-person sessions
What We Can Offer You:
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for extraordinary people to join us in our mission. If you share our vision, and have the expertise and drive to make it happen, apply to be part of our team.