Growth Marketing Manager
The crypto market is hot and could be the potential future currency of the world. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager, to join a successful fast growing crypto business startup and help take their brand to the moon.
What You’ll Do
This is a truly unique opportunity to help take a startup brand to scaleup and beyond. Are you looking to be a part of the one of the most influential exchanges in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? DeversiFi is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to cover the end-to-end marketing activities for the platform. This covers all channels and communications and will work closely with the Product/Tech teams to improve the platform and the product offerings. This is an opportunity to join our rapidly growing team, working shoulder to shoulder with experts, at an international level, building our brand.
– Work closely with Head of Brand & Marketing to develop and deliver DeversiFis brand strategy (and digital strategy) with a key focus on Platform awareness and customer acquisition.
– With a growth mind-set, you will oversee the end-to-end execution of the marketing activation plans and community building from start to finish, leveraging in-house specialists and a network of partners. This will include all owned, earned and paid content and activation across all on and off-line channels.
– Cover all marketing channels including but not limited to social, PPC, content, email marketing, affiliates, influencer marketing and campaigns/promotions
– Grow our user base and increase awareness of the DeversiFi brand in fun, creative and informative ways
– Understand and optimise the customer funnel and improve conversion
– A/B test all marketing strategies to optimise growth
– Responsible for all day-to-day campaign management activities such as monthly reporting, campaign performance summary, keeping too budgets, creating briefs and meeting KPIs
– Work collaboratively with all agencies including PPC and PR, reviewing monthly reports, challenging poor performances, building strategy and ensuring a consistent ROI
– Work collaboratively with our Community manager to engage with our customers, acting as their voice internally to shape business decisions ensuring they are always at the heart
– Ensure consistency of brand presentation across all channels, working hand in hand with the Head of Brand & Marketing for all creative considerations
– Create regular reports to assess performance against KPIs, proactively offering suggestions for testing, optimisation and improvement, ensuring continual growth.
– Conduct competitor research and innovate news ways to increase brand awareness, ensuring you’re always ‘on the pulse’ with key changes and trends in the sector, adapting channel plans and strategies to meet these
– Support the Head of Brand & Marketing with broader strategic projects (persona development, brand strategy, market positioning
What You’ll Need:
– 3-4 years Marketing experience
– A proven track record managing campaigns from ideation through to execution, meeting KPIs
– Experience in a tech brand and or start-up, growth hacking/building customer base
– Experience of broader performance marketing channels and the full marketing mix
– A strong interest in crypto/blockchain space is desirable
– Strategic mind-set for experimentation of marketing tactics and a love of data
– Ability to build and execute on a well-rounded marketing strategy to attract and convert users
– Comfortable to handle fast paced, multi-stakeholder projects, keeping internal stakeholders and partners to schedule and able to deliver to tight deadlines
– A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
– You will be a confident copywriter for crypto related content
– Pro-active and able to problem solve independently with a passion for success and delivering consistently excellent results
– A true team player willing to be flexible with the remit adapting to the needs of a small but growing business.
– Highly organised with a love of detailed planning and coordinating projects across the business, ensuring channel alignment and consistency of brand messaging
– Native or proficient in English
What We Can Offer You:
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for extraordinary people to join us in our mission. If you share our vision, and have the expertise and drive to make it happen, apply to be part of our team.